SparkCognition is an AI leader that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, SparkCognition develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
SparkCognition is seeking a Senior Account Executive to drive business in the Oil and Gas Industry. At SparkCognition, you will work with the latest technologies to deliver value in AI object detection and machine vision.
- Selling software, solutions and services to current and prospective Oil and Gas customers; working with other sales team members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand customers
- Prospecting within a territory or account to uncover business needs
- Implementing aspects of territory and account management and development; identifying accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies and forecasting time frames to close business
- Preparing standard quotations and proposal information as needed; working with other departments to create and finalize contracts
- Following up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- Customizing selling solution using Proof of Concept and customer data
- Oil and Gas domain experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling or business intelligence is preferred
- Assuming a consultative role in dealing with technical issues; utilizing solutions-selling methodology, strategic concepts, and techniques
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers at the highest level of management
- 7+ years of experience successfully selling ROI-driven, Enterprise Software Solutions to C level decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant disciplines
- MBA is preferred
- Ability to communicate technical and business value of SparkCognition solutions effectively to all prospective stakeholders
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to SparkCognition applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel 50% or as business needs require
This position can be located remote in Texas
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com