SparkCognition is an AI leader that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, SparkCognition develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
- Cross-team collaboration with product, design, engineering, and data science teams to visualize, architect, and implement new products from concept to delivery
- Contribute to multiple applications and special products at various stages, including design, implementation, unit testing, and deployment
- Develop and maintain architecture, design patterns, and components utilizing the latest web technologies
- Support the production team to develop and ensure real-time availability of our applications and data feeds
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience contributing to the development of large-scale web applications, either as a front-end or full-stack web developer
- 2+ years of experience using an SPA framework such as Angular, React, etc.
- Expertise in CSS3/HTML5 and the latest ECMAScript language specs (ES2015+)
- Ability to deliver high-quality user interfaces from wireframes and/or high-fidelity mockups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with overlapping deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and ability to explain technical details to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with object-oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Familiarity with modern web application design architectures and patterns
- Strong knowledge of how the front-end communicates with and ties to external REST APIs and RTC services
- Experience with cloud deployments and/or services — AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience working with CI systems and tools — Jenkins, Gitlab, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience using product management software such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile-first, responsive web techniques
- Strong knowledge of the latest web techniques in security, state management, client-side storage, caching, bundling, etc
- Experience using CSS pre-processor languages such as Sass, Less, etc.
- Experience developing in a native mobile and/or desktop environment
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate..If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org