SparkCognition is an AI leader that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, SparkCognition develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
SparkCognition is looking for a Senior Big Data Architect that is capable of building machine learning models at scale to implement and establish consistency across various data types and sources, reducing risk, and promoting efficiencies in support of the of our product goals and objectives. This role performs data design, data modeling, development, and integration, as well as applies knowledge of product requirement needs and data science disciplines to successfully deliver innovative solutions that include data integration, transformation, mapping, modeling, mining and reporting functions.
- In collaboration with the product development and data sciences teams and key product managers, analyze procedures and data structures and design, implement data movement solutions to attain high data quality and data processing automation
- Develop/Deploy complex Data Science processes for various product data persistence processes. perform complex Extract, Transform, Load (“ETL”) coding
- Design and develop Database stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL and persistence process. Write complex SQL queries.
- Perform data profiling and source to target mappings (while capturing ETL and technical metadata) for populating dimensional models
- Utilize open source distributed SQL tools to perform interactive analytic queries against data sources of all sizes ranging from gigabytes to petabytes of data.
- Develop and maintain advance reports and dashboards to ensures accurate and timely development, configuration and implementation of dashboard metrics, reports, tools and customizations to meet product and business needs.
- Write and maintain documentation of the data structures via process flow diagrams.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues. Perform tuning of stored procedures and execute workflow.
- Experience with heterogeneous data systems (Oracle, SQL Server, CSV, XML, Json, flat file, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have knowledge of specific Machine Learning applications enabling machines to take actions or perform tasks without being specifically directed or programmed to perform those tasks.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server is required
- 5+ years of experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, Statistical Analysis System (SAS)
- Knowledge of different technologies and technology domains (Data transformation, SQL, DB2, no SQL Modeling, Mapping, Data warehousing, etc.)
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com