SparkCognition is an AI leader that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, SparkCognition develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
SparkCognition is seeking an Account Executive to drive business across multiple industries. At SparkCognition, you will deliver business value to companies’ Digital Transformation efforts using our AI and Machine Learning products and services.
Ideally this position will be located in Austin but key US locations will be considered (NYC, Houston, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, DC.).
- Selling software and related services to prospective customers; working with SparkCognition’s industry experts and pre-sales engineering.
- Building a revenue pipeline by cold prospecting and leveraging your professional network to secure meetings within your target territory.
- Implementing territory and account management; identifying accounts with high "close" potential, qualify and forecasting time frames to close business
- Preparing standard quotations and proposal information as needed; working with other departments to create and finalize contracts
- Following up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- Experience with advanced analytics, data, and business intelligence is preferred
- Experience in an early-stage startup required along with experience in a large, professional sales organization desirable
- Prepares and delivers product demonstrations and presentations to customers at the highest level of management
- 7+ years of experience successfully selling ROI-driven, Enterprise Software Solutions to C level decision makers in Analytics, Lines of Business, and Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or other relevant disciplines
- Ability to independently handle the first 2 meetings without overlay or technical assistance
- Ability to communicate technical and business value of SparkCognition solutions effectively to all prospective stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and work independently without frequent direction
- The ability to also work effectively in a team environment. E.g., overlay subject matter experts, technical sellers, pre-sales, legal and customer success.
- Ability to travel 50% or as business needs require
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com