SparkCognition is an AI leader that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, SparkCognition develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
The Engagement Manager will work with customer executives and subject matter experts, as well as SparkCognition business and technical teams, to drive successful delivery of SparkCognition's services and products to address the defined use case(s).
A successful candidate is a skilled project manager, preferably with experience in software delivery and professional services. Technical skills in machine learning, data integration, application development, and/or production operations are highly valued, as well as domain experience in any of the following areas: Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Utilities.
This is a highly visible role that offers the opportunity to meaningfully drive SparkCognition and its customers' success, as well as professional development.
Qualified candidates have a minimum of 6-8 years of professional experience. The successful candidate will oversee the entire software implementation life cycle, including the following activities:
- Lead an engagement team to perform implementation activities, working with SparkCognition team members from Sales, Data Science, Software Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, QA, and Finance teams
- Track, anticipate and address challenges before they become risks
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers on execution and build a trusted relationship
- Ensure the adoption of SparkCognition's solutions by supporting product training, collecting product feedback, advocating for customer needs, etc.
- Advise internal stakeholders on opportunities for product development and solution applications/use cases aligned to customers and SparkCognition's interests
- Support SparkCognition's executive leadership in implementing and scaling best practices within the organization to continuously improve the company's offerings and customer experience
- Travel to customer sites, as needed (varies on a project basis)
- Minimum of 4-5 years of project/program management experience, ideally with implementing SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate and work with a variety of stakeholders including senior executives, subject matter experts, software engineers, data scientists, etc.
- Effectively collaborate across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope and timelines, manage against a plan, and provide project/product direction based on customer feedback
- Ability to translate between business and technical domains
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously as well as effectively collaborate across teams and to work in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering); Masters preferred
- Prior work experience in one or more of the following industries is a plus: Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Utilities
- Exposure to and/or interest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive maintenance, natural language processing is a plus
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate..If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org