SparkCognition, named top 20 on CNBC’s Top 50 Disruptors of 2017, is one of the fasting growing AI companies in the world. Our technology is deployed across dozens of enterprise environments with some of the largest global organizations, covering O&G, utility, manufacturing, finance, government, defense, and aerospace.
Are you genuinely interested in, and curious about data-driven digital marketing and demand generation? Do you understand the intricacies of today’s evolving digital marketing landscape? Are you familiar with R statistical language, HTML, SEO, SEM, PPC strategy? Are you constantly thinking of ways to optimize reports, stats, and analytics, and provide valuable insights?
Do you thrive in situations that demand creativity, self-direction, and rapid adaptability? Are you passionate about reporting and uncovering actionable insights that drive unprecedented marketing optimization results? Are you creative and social media savvy?
If you are looking for a dynamic role with a tight-knit, rapidly growing team, then we’re looking for you.
SparkCognition Marketing is looking for a bright, hard-working Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will a vital role in all digital marketing initiatives for SparkCognition, while being an active member of the Creative and Digital Team.
This is a key role for driving results across all SEO, Paid, Social, and Content Marketing Campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help produce bi-monthly and quarterly reports for marketing activities that will help drive strategic insights and demonstrate a measureable ROI.
What you’ll do
- Utilize R scripts for data analysis and build meaningful reports that measure marketing performance
- Execute multi-channel automated digital marketing campaigns
- Regularly create and optimize marketing content including email, websites, blog posts, and social posts
- Work with the marketing team to execute our content distribution strategy (e.g. case studies, product videos, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to share our company mission to the world
- Constantly perform keyword research to improve our content production
- Dive into Google Analytics and Google Search Console for insights, communicating these results to team members
- Help Create and manage ad campaigns on Google Adwords
- Execute regular SEO audits, record user engagement measures, and competitor’s website performance
- Perform conversion rate and cost per conversion analysis
- SEM: Increase distribution and brand awareness through digital, social and partner advertising
- SEO: Improve domain authority with keyword optimization and backlinks
- Work with marketing team to improve social media following, engagement, and views
- Use analytics to understand competitive market, measure and report on your efforts and make recommendations
Critical success factors
- Current knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and channels to keep us ahead of the competition
- Comfortable with technical subject matter
- Experience with Adwords and Google Analytics
- Previous experience with SEO and/or PPC
- Working knowledge of at least 1 of the following tools: Moz, Raven Tools, SEMRush, Spyfu.
- Ability to carry out agreed upon digital strategy with minimal oversight and interference.
- Effectively manage several advertising programs on various platforms.
- Distribution strategy beyond traditional and online methods (i.e. podcasts, partner media)
- Reportable growth in web traffic and online awareness for brand and products
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with basic digital marketing activities – SEO, SEM, online advertising, email marketing, and social media marketing
- Knowledge of R statistical language, HTML, and WordPress
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience overseeing social advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter) and PPC campaign budget.
- Demonstrated experience in B2B or enterprise technology and growing online presence.
- Reporting using google analytics/adwords and/or other marketing applications.
- Ability to work with speed in an efficient manner while maintaining quality output
Bonus credit for:
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Hands-on CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
- Ideas and innovation around video marketing, Google, SEO
- Excitement and enthusiasm for working with Artificial Intelligence, potential unicorn company and large enterprise clients
Compensation and structure:
- Position is a full time role in Austin, TX
- Pay will be determined on merit, experience, and capability
- This position is located in-office in Austin, TX.